ChrisAnd1998

fiber-lite [BUG] Hatch not fully filling object

Question

Posted (edited)

As you can see the hatch is not fully closing. I need 0.001 Line Space with this specific offset Hatch for the perfect results.

Is this fixable?

2.thumb.png.b8c18357e0c91809866a7602aebc934c.png1.thumb.png.ebec6794a2f02998892bd4bacaa05da2.png

Edited by ChrisAnd1998

3 answers to this question

I am having a similar issue. but it is not filling the other direction, it is adding lines inside of my design and not hatching to the outside of my geometry. I was able to temporarily fix this issue by deleting the file I dragged over to my pc from the dongle and then dragging over a new copy fro the dongle, then opening ezcad from the copied folder. but it soon reverted back to this state and I can not re creat the fix. It seems I a stuck in this state now. I sure would like a fix to this.

Screenshot (55).png

Lite card and ezcd 2.14.16 sucks..   Many guys with a lot of problems.  I assembled a machine to a customer and tried Lite card . It only work in some pc, and 2.14.16  is not pratical to use ( Lite card only work in V 2.14.16) ... I had to back to customer and replace the Lite card with an old card. now everything work fine.