thitcher

lmc-lite Which Software with this card?

Question

Hi,

got my laser and I want to know if this Controller is Genuine and what EZCAD I can use.

It was delivered with EZCAD-lite.

Can I use another Version of EZCAD?

And what are the differents between LITE and "normal" Version?

regards

Matthias

IMG_20210618_092000.jpg

4 answers to this question

Just out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking, who did you purchase your machine from? Mine has a similar card, and also came with EZCAD2 lite. I was not provided with a software license/ key either, and as far as I can tell, i can't actually install the software it just runs like a portable version.

I recently got a machine with the same controller. I also got EZCAD Lite (folder name is EZCAD_LITE_2.14.13V1). Admins, please confirm, but I am afraid that it is a knock off copy 😞 No official EZCAD works with it, giving 'no dongle' error. Also, dll sdk does not work too, which is terrible, as I purchased this machine specifically to work with sdk.

I've got the same issue.  Download of the latest EZCAD2 software produces the dongle error.  What needs to be done to convert the Lite version to the current full version?