Sign in to follow this  
Owl182

lmc Software "disappears"

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Ok, so i start the laptop, turn on the laser's key and then the laser, the pc recognises the laser with no problem BUT when i run EZ Cad2 there is a problem, the software "agreement" page opens but then when i click "ok" it disappears like normal but does not come back, after waiting a few minutes i try again but the software says "software is open" (which it isn't...) so now i cannot use the laser, i have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled, no difference, it does this with versions 09,10 and 11 of the software...

Oh yes, if i unplug the laser usb cable then the software goes straight to demo mode, even a clean shutdown in demo does the same thing...

Edited by Owl182

2 answers to this question

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but I just got the same problem. I was wondering if you found any solution to this problem. My computer can't even shut down properly now because EZCAD2 is running in the background. I tried to kill this process from the Task Manager, but without success. And I can't start EZCAD2 at all. Help is appreciated!

I found the solution at least for my problem. I am using Windows 10, and Windows Anti Virus software was blocking it. I added the EZCAD2 folder to the Exclusions, and I now can open EZCAD2 again.